Having a professional regularly inspect your roof for debris, water, clogged drains, loosened flashings, and wind uplift can mean the difference between a simple fix and an expensive repair.GAF- Roofing Products Manufacturer
Commercial Roof Maintenance Programs
Did you know that even new roofs need to be maintained and monitored? In-fact, many of the major manufacturers require regular roof maintenance as part of their warranty systems.
Wagner-designed commercial roof maintenance programs are developed to give you a clear view of the future life of your roof, monitor system components, and maximize its lifespan.
We focus on identifying and preventing vulnerabilities in your roofing systems, our maintenance programs aim to:
- Prolong the life of your roofing system
- Keep you informed on the condition of your properties
- Keep your facilities watertight through preventative maintenance
- Anticipate future capital expenditures
Wagner service crews are trained and experienced, working safely and efficiently in and around occupied buildings, campuses, sensitive environments, secure facilities, and other complex commercial and institutional logistics.
Our wide range of clients include property management companies, corporate retail shopping centers, grocery stores, secure federal organizations, educational campuses, multifamily units, national art galleries, museums, religious institutions, and more…
Commercial Roof Maintenance Program
- Twice-annual roof inspections of all roof areas accompanied by detailed inspection reports
- Clearing of all drains, gutters, and downspouts
- Maintaining properly flowing gutters and drain openings will ensure proper stormwater management- the number one defense against costly weather-related damages
- Photo-documentation of existing roof system condition & any related deficiencies, along with recommended solutions
- Labeled photos of deficiencies noted during inspections
Through reoccurring inspections, our team is able to create an ongoing dialogue with you specific to your portfolio of properties. Over time, our cataloged documentation of inspection reports helps to better position your organization for planning, budgeting, and prevention of unexpected disruptions to business operations.
We understand a roof leak can cause severe interruptions to people or businesses. But Mother Nature and natural events will continue to degrade and test your commercial roof systems. If you or your tenants experience a leak and need a professional assessment or repair, we can diagnose the cause of the issue with our trained Service technicians.
When It’s “More Than Just a Roof Leak”
Sometimes moisture issues within a building’s envelope can be more than an obvious exterior leak. In those cases, we have assembled a team of expert industry partners that we work with (including consultants, architects, and engineers) to help diagnose and understand the actual science behind what is happening. This combined approach cuts out the guesswork (which we often find others have likely already tried), providing a more efficient, informed, and reliable solution with fewer disruptions to your daily building operations.