Standing Seam Roof Replacement

Following a micro-burst weather event that tore a significant section of the St. Aloysius Church roof off in 2017, Wagner Roofing’s craftsmen roll-formed new 39′-6” long Roofinox stainless steel panels to run from eave to ridge after replacing all of the original 1-1/4” wood decking.

Built in 1859, the building is the oldest church edifice in the Federal City and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Read the full Metal Architecture Magazine article here